Quickpayportal is a leading online free service which specifically designed for patients to fulfill their medical needs online. www.Quickpayportal.com is powered by Athenahealth Inc. which is an American based company deals with the network services in the healthcare sector and offers mobile apps in the country as well
This online portal has been provided benefits for its users to interact and communicate with the services, pay the bills, request for an appointment for a doctor, view their profile information, reschedule an appointment which is already fixed, update their profile information, request for a doctor prescription, view and update the account information, accessing and maintenance of health records, and more.
How Quickpayportal is Important for Patients?
During the hospitalization process, every patient has to face the difficulties and spend much time to consult the doctor. In order to restrict this issue, Athena Healthcare center has started the Quickpayportal through which one can book the appointment to consult their desired doctor before leaving the hospital. Besides this, patients can also pay the consultation fee online to save time and get rid of issues during hospitalization. Through this online patient portal Quick pay portal, patients can done with the below mentioned tasks such as:
- Reschedule appointments
- One can request for prescriptions
- View medical bill statement
- Accessing health records
- Book appointments
- View and update personal information
- View test results
- Pay medical and consultation fee online
Quick Pay Portal Bill Pay
QuickPayPortal allows the first time users to register for an account themselves. For accessing the online portal, you have to visit the official website and provide 15 digit Quick Pay code. After you entering the code, click on sign up button. Once you completed this, you will be prompted to provide login credentials information including first name, last name, mobile number, and social security number, email address, etc. You have to enter all details and click on submit button.
Now, you will have to set your account password which has included a combination of at least upper case and lower case letters, a special character, and number. If you have completed the filling of your details, tap on submit button. It will be automatically redirected you into a new dashboard which means that your online account is active.
How to Log into QuickPayPortal Online Account?
To log into Quick Pay Portal online account, users can consider below step by step procedure which included:
- Visit official website address www.Quickpayportal.com from your preferred web browser.
- On the home page, you can able to view a text field where you need to enter Quickpay code which is also known as the access code or statement ID.
- Enter the code and click on sign in button.
- Now, you will be able to view the patient dashboard in which you can get to see all pending bills, etc.
Paying Medical Bills Online using Quickpayportal
The patients who are already registered for QuickPayPortal can able to pay the medical bills online. They can use their credit or debit cards, net banking, and noted wallets to pay off the medical bills online. By considering below step by step procedure, they can pay the medical bills very easily that included:
- Go to official website address www.Quickpayportal.com after launching your preferred web browser.
- Provide QuickPay code and click on sign in button.
- Now, enter your account password. Please, use this password which you have chosen at the time of registration.
- Go to sign in button once you have completed the providing of details.
- By clicking on sign in button, you will be able to view your dashboard.
- On the left-side of the dashboard, click on menu and go to bill payments option.
- It is providing a list of paying bills which need to be cleared. Amid of all these, you can pay all your bills online at once or choose the bills which you want to pay out.
- After you choosing the bill, click on next button. It will be redirected to the payment gateway page in which you can choose your preferred method of payment to finish the transaction.
- If the transaction has been completed, you will be able to receive an email or text message stating that your transaction is successful.
Benefits of using QuickPayPortal
- Quick Pay Portal helps to maintain and manage the privacy of your health information.
- It will not share your personal information to any other third party sites that you have provided on Quickpayportal.com.
How to Request for an Appointment
- Firstly, go to Quickpayportal Login web page.
- Find the messages tab on the home page of Quickpayportal.
- Tap on compose message button tab.
- From the message type drop down menu, choose appointments and scheduling option.
- Choose your preferred options such as provider, office location, time of day, and days of the week.
- Type your subject and send the message.
Manage Payment Bill Online with Quick Pay Portal
In general, medical billing is not only confined to an individual or one desk but also involved front office administrator, back office staff, and receptionist. In the process of medical billing, hospital staff involving a lot more than the registration fee paid at reception during the visit.
- Collects the valid information of patients
- Tracking services which are rendered to every patient
- Scheduling a time slot for diagnosis
- Managing insurance claims by patients
By considering all the obstacles that faced by Healthcare organizations, Athena Health Inc. has come up with an online service portal named as Quick Pay Portal. It is a hospital billing software which allowing the hospital staff to manage the bills online.
More than Just a Simple Hospital Billing Software
QuickPay portal is helping healthcare centers in a way that they can collect the money faster from patients. Through this online portal, every activity has been tracked online including from the point of booking appointment to the payment is made.
Moreover, it has been integrated with the other portals which having all the required information for billing that subsumed medicines provided, tests undertaken, and services rendered. As the information on the portal updated in real time, collecting the payment becomes more easier. It allows to do the activities by patients that included:
- Manage prescriptions
- Message doctors to seek the advice
- One can schedule an appointment
- Request renewal of prescription
- View test reports
Allows Payment of Patient Bills Online
QuickPayPortal allows to pay the bills online through the portal. For that, patients can give his or her statement id or Quick Pay code and your hospital will receive the payment instantly.
Quick Pay Portal Provides Few Services for the Benefit of Patients
- The patients can look for health and wellness search engine box and type the required keywords. According to the search keyword, click on enter button which will be displayed the results.
- Patients can also search for symptoms via symptom checker and it can understand your illness.
- To get access to the information about symptoms, medical tests, etc., there are many links will be available for the benefit of patients.
- Through this patient portal, patients can view their test results. Here, you should make a note that the test results will be available to patients only after the approval from provider.
- If there is any change of your plan in booking the appointments, you can reschedule the appointments that you have booked prior.
- Patients can also view their account information by using the Patient portal.
- Under the billing tab, patients can also access their payment history.
- Users can manage the payments methods. For that, they just need to enter credit or debit cards information during billing process. Enter your card information and save the details to add a card successfully.
- In the My profile, users can get to view the insurance information offered by Quick Pay Portal.
- They can also use the emergency number for any medical emergencies. 911 is the medical emergency number through which you can get assistance from healthcare providers immediately.